Sunday, March 29, 2009

A Great Week

If I can say so myself, I had a pretty great week.

Created 2 new corporate sites, able to launch one. The other has some tweaking to do. Put out another site page and helped to launch a blog for another client, and I think she'll be a great blogger. Enabling good content a proper means to reach an audience makes me happy.

But the real icing was checking in on a site I launched for a client about 2 weeks ago. Did some spot checks on targeted keyphrases, and had over 8 #1 spots for them. Good ones too - regional searches with big term punch. I haven't yet even created the master list to monitor progress, but the early reads are all extremely positive. Makes me happy to see it all work as planned.

So it's not always about work. Lots of times, it is about something else entirely. But this week, it was about work - lots of work. I like to think I met it all head-on, and came out shiny.

It was a great week.

No comments: