Sunday, August 31, 2008

Blogging Tips

Though I don't employ any blogging strategies in this blog, I actually do know quite a bit about doing it well...I have been studying them for years.

I am not very experienced in using them for PPC/adwords kinds of strategies, but I do know how to create materials and get involved in communities that get you out there. I know some simple things that can make your blog successful.

I am not going to leak these tips out here, but I am writing a pretty detailed document on how to do some of it, from the ground up. I want it to cover most everything you need to know to get a blog up and humming. While it won't be here, it'll be infused in some way on http://www.articulayers.com/ in 2009, which is when I will finally release a new site for my own company.

In the meantime, if you are considering blogging and want some good, basic tips on getting it going, feel free to give me an email, and I will be happy to send this document to you.

No comments: